We are focused in providing well-being and happiness to our customers and clients along
where we export our products:
- Costa Rica
- United States
- El Salvador
- Dominican Republic
- Puerto Rico
- Trinidad & Tobago
- U.S Virgin Islands
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent
- South Korea
INTEGRATED QUALITY, SAFETY AND ENERGY POLICY
The companies Central Veterinaria and Alimentos Cook are committed to providing well-being and happiness to our collaborators, clients and consumers:
- Supplying nutritious, safe, competitive products of excellent quality, with a low energy footprint and in harmony with the environment.
- Maintaining a culture that ensures quality, safety and improvement of energy performance.
- Constantly improving our processes, equipment, facilities and systems.
- Promoting innovation and the development of our people.
- Ensuring the availability of information and providing the necessary resources to achieve the objectives and goals.
- Complying with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Using energy efficiency criteria for the acquisition and design of equipment and processes.